Information collected and its use
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email.
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means.
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means.
- Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- processing your bets, including card and on-line payments;
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties;
- carrying out customer analyses;
- providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented;
- monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, money laundering and cheating.
We are entitled to share the information we hold on you which includes personal data and betting history with the regulator, sporting bodies and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate fraud and money laundering.
Security at Melbet
We will take all reasonable steps as required by law to ensure that the personal information the we collect is accurately recorded and kept securely. All personal information will be destroyed when it is no longer required to be retained or by law.
Melbet utilizes the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and firewall technology to ensure that sensitive data is transferred securely over the internet to our protected servers.
We do not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to us over the Internet. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.