Esports Betting at Melbet
Melbet is one of the most famous betting brands in the gaming industry, operating in hundreds of countries around the world. As an industry leader, Melbet eSports is often in front of the curve compared to other online bookmakers. As a result, this is indeed one of the first main activities to place bets on sites, which provides users with the opportunity to place bets in eSports cases. Besides, Melbet offers exceptional service, including quality bonus training, first-class customer service, and unmatched mobility.
How to Bet on eSports?
To start betting on eSports at the bookmaker Melbet, you should register on the bookmaker’s website. Then the new customer must confirm his identity and make a deposit.
eSports bets can be found in the appropriate section in the list of all available sports. You can bet on scheduled events (Line section) or current events (Live section).
You should choose the discipline, tournament, and match of interest. A list of the selected event with all available coefficients appears in the main field. Please select the desired outcome, after which it will appear in the coupon on the right side of the page. Next, enter the amount and click the “Gamble” button.
The Line to eSports in Bookmaker Melbet, What to Put On?
The Melbet betting site presents a large number of options for bets on eSports matches. In the eponymous section on the main page, there are lines for CS: GO competitions, Dota 2, King of Glory, League of Legends, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, StarCraft. eSports betting site presents eSports tournaments of various levels, from the largest and most popular majors to qualifying competitions and major tournaments.
Betting on FIFA, NBA, and NHL sports simulators tournaments can be found on the same tab as traditional football, cricket, basketball, and hockey.
eSports on the Melbet website can be conditionally divided into two categories:
- eSports matches, in which rivals are living people – eSportsmen (bets are available in pre-match and in Live)
- Virtual games in eFootball, eBasketball, eHockey, and other sports, modeled by artificial intelligence – bots (bets are available only in Live mode)
Esports Inventory and Coefficients
Even though there are quite a lot of competitions and matches in the line of bookmaker Melbet for eSports, inventory on them is minimal and in the pre-match is often limited to bets of the P1/P2 type. Sometimes forms and totals on maps are available. The situation in Live is slightly better: markets such as the exact score, even/odd total, first blood, race to 5, 10, 20 kills, etc.
The depth of the inventory depends on the discipline and status of the game. In not the most popular matches, in qualification tournaments and majors, bets are often available only on the winner of the game.
Live Bets on eSports Matches
In Live mode, the line is not the richest. Melbet customers do not have many options for betting on CS: GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and other shooters and strategies. The signature is also relatively modest: in most cases, betting lovers are offered to bet on the winner, sometimes betting on winning the round and the exact score becomes available.
In sports simulators, there are many more options. For example, in eFootball in Live mode, you can put on individual totals and forms, Asian total, who will score the next goal, and what figure will be in the final score.
Types of eSports Bets on Melbet
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a game in which two teams are opposing parties: “terrorists” and “anti-terror.” The main task is to destroy the enemy. The bookmaker Melbet at CS: GO tournaments in many cases can only be put on the primary outcomes: match winner, head starts, totals, wins in rounds.
- Dota 2 is a team game in which two teams of five people are opponents. The main goal is to destroy the enemy fortress. There are more options in the painting of matches according to Dota 2 than on CS: GO: users can find coefficients for the primary outcomes, as well as for options such as “who will take the tower,” “who will take Roshan,” forms and totals by fragrance, duration of the card, etc.
- League of Legends is a role-playing eSports discipline with strategy elements. The main goal of the game is the destruction of all enemy buildings protecting the main building based on the team – nexus. In addition to the primary outcomes, betting on the team is available to customers of Melbet, which: the first will take the tower, the first will take the Dragon, the first will take Nashora, spill the first blood, destroy the Inhibitor, make more fragrances, etc.
- eFootball is a FIFA computer football simulator. Two different types of eFootball are available on the Melbet website: with eAthletes and with bots. In both the first and second cases, the bookmaker offers an extensive painting comparable to the matches of real players. So, in eFootball fights, you can put on the victory of a particular team, a draw, a double chance, head starts, totals, and even or odd total, both will score, goals in halves, etc. Also, unique markets are offered, such as the “figure in the final account.”
- eBasketball is an NBA computer basketball simulator. The line also presents meetings of eAthletes and computer simulations of matches. In total, more than forty markets are painted on computer basketball: totals, forms, even or odd total, etc. eBasketball bets are available only in Live mode. It applies to matches of eAthletes, and simulations of games by bots.
- eHockey is an NHL computer hockey simulator. There is an opportunity to put both on eHockey with the eAthletes participation and the match simulation with artificial intelligence. A large number of markets are available in the painting. In addition to the main options, these are bets on individual totals, an accurate score, a race to two, three, four abandoned goals, a figure in the final score, a dry victory, etc.
Bonus for eSports Betting
Like any other bookmaker, Melbet offers various bonuses to its customers.
For new players, the company offers a bonus for the first deposit, and for existing players – cashback 10% with a negative result for the month.
Up to 200$ for the first deposit. The amount of welcome bonus for new customers is 100% of the first replenishment of the account, but not more than 200 dollars.
To win back the bonus, you need to conclude at least 20 bids for a total amount exceeding the bonus amount by 20 times. The standings are
“Ordinary” and “Express”, made for sports events with a coefficient of at least 1.50 for the outcomes of “Victory of the first team”, “Victory of the second team”, “Draw” and “Exact score”. In “Express”, at least one event must meet the above conditions.
Cashback when losing. The bookie returns 10% of the player’s loss at the end of the month. The maximum amount of cashback is 130 dollars. Cashback is credited to the bonus account. To transfer the bonus to the game account, the player needs to put 25 “Ordinary” with 2.00 or 25 “Express” coefficient, in which each event has a coefficient of at least 1.40. Moreover, it is necessary to do this within 24 hours from the moment of receiving cashback.